Who doesn't love a great night's sleep" With the Fondness firm foam split California king mattress, sweet dreams are yours for the taking. Rest assured, this popular choice from the Sealy® Conform Performance collection uses a combination of foam, memory foam and advanced gel foam to deliver the cushioning support you need with the body-hugging feeling you crave. It also features exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ with denser foam for reinforced support where you need it most. It all adds up to a firm foam mattress you're sure to love, night after night.
- Comfort level: firm foam
- 11" profile
- Ultra-Stretch ComfortLoft™ cover with MoistureProtect™ SealyChill™ gel memory foam
- Posturepedic Technology™ that targets the heaviest part of your body through reinforced back and core support so that your body stays level while you sleep
- Sealy ComfortSense™ gel memory foam
- SealySupport™ gel base foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- Note: purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Split California king mattress; two (2) required
||Split California King
||No Assembly Required
||Fondness Firm Foam Split California King Mattress
||Cal King Mattress
||Memory Foam Mattress
|Item Color Key
||Sealy Fondness Firm Foam Split California King Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Foam Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||72''W x 83''D x 12''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.