Blending the support of an encased coil system with the cool, comfy feel of gel memory foam and SealySupport™ foam, the Ashcreek soft split California king mattress by Sealy® is a choice mattress sure to put your mind and body at ease. Rest assured, it provides targeted support for your back and core plus quality comfort for your whole body-all topped with a refreshing cool-to-touch cover and a delightfully soft feel. What more could you ask for"
- Comfort level: soft
- 13" profile
- ComfortLoft™ knit cover with Chill™ and AllergenProtect™
- SealyCool™ gel memory foam: cushioning memory foam with gel for additional flexible, durable support
- Targeted support
- SealySupport™ medium gel foam comfort layer
- Response Pro™ encased coil system: hourglass-shape coils encased so each coil moves independently, for targeted support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ coil edge system: high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleep surface and durability
- SealySupport™ foam
- 4 VertiCalifornia handles
- 10-year limited warranty; state recycling fee may apply
- Note: purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty
- Split California king mattress; two (2) required
||Split California King
||No Assembly Required
||Ashcreek Soft Split California King Mattress
||Cal King Mattress
||Memory Foam Mattress
|Item Color Key
||Sealy Ashcreek Soft Split California King Mattress
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Foam Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||72''W x 83''D x 13''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.